ABODE is home. We offer compassionate, interfaith and spiritual care in a contemplative community so those who are dying leave this world with dignity and grace. We teach the art of contemplative living and dying.
We live in a world where death is not feared, and we live fully until we die.
Our Values guide every aspect of our work and relationships, and are expressed and advanced through the practice of contemplative living and dying.
- Embrace and accept those who enter our door.
- Foster joy and honor the sacredness of living and dying.
- Serve and support others and ourselves through tenderness and compassion.
- Invite opportunities for listening and learning, for growth and healing.
- Awaken hope, trust and awareness.
- Attend to the dignity and spirit that permeate each moment.
- Inspire care and attention to words and actions.