The holidays will soon be upon us – a particularly difficult time for those of us who grieve the loss of our loved ones. To help us better understand the process of grief and how to live through it in a healing way, ABODE is partnering with CHRISTUS VNA Hospice to launch Life After Loss.
This new six-week grief support group will meet 1-2:30 p.m. on Zoom, starting Thursday, Oct. 15 and continuing each Thursday through Nov. 19. There is no charge for the program.
Together, we’ll cover:
- The physical, emotional, spiritual and social implications of grief
- The process of grief
- Memories and how to use them to heal
- How to take care of ourselves while we grieve
- Holidays and anniversary dates
- Planning for the future
Our trained Christus VNA Hospice facilitators are experts in bereavement and grief support:
- Rev. Derek LaBranch
- Barbara Duffield, Bereavement Coordinator
- April Cramer, Volunteer Coordinator
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com. Space is limited to just six participants, so the sooner you RSVP, the better! We’d love to have you with us!