Interested in joining a lovely grief support group?
ABODE is partnering with Christus VNA Hospice to launch Life After Loss, a six-week online group designed to help us better understand the process of grief and how to live through it in a way that is healing. We’ll share experiences and support one other through a combination of teaching, discussion and learning activities.
- The physical, emotional, spiritual and social implications of grief
- The process of grief
- Memories and how to use them to heal
- How to take care of ourselves while we grieve
- Holidays and anniversary dates
- Planning for the future
Our trained Christus VNA Hospice facilitators are experts in bereavement and grief support:
- Rev. Derek LaBranch
- Barbara Duffield, Bereavement Coordinator
- April Cramer, Volunteer Coordinator
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com. Space is limited to just six participants, so the sooner you RSVP, the better! We’d love to have you with us!