Here’s something new and contemplative at ABODE! Mario Aguirre and Edwin Sasek lead us in a Contemplative Drum Circle! Bring your drum and join in.
Drumming offers all sorts of benefits. According to Christiane Northrup MD, drumming:
- Releases endorphins – which makes us happy
- Reduces stress
- Helps control chronic pain
- Boosts our immune system
- Creates a sense of connectedness.
- Aligns our body and mind with the natural world
- Puts us in the present moment
- Stimulates creative expression
During the summer, we meet the fourth Saturday of the month at a volunteer’s home. Join us June 24, July 22 and Aug. 26.
An ABODE volunteer’s home. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll share the address.